When is 2Respond the best way to survey, quiz or poll your audience?
When you need brief responses or quick feedback.
- Many questions don’t require a conversation. Often you just want a simple, direct response rather than an essay.
When it’s better read than said.
- Your participants do not have to hold up their hands or shout to be heard. They can instantly be part of the conversation
When you are on different schedules
- Sometimes you don’t need or want a real time response. Let your participants give it some thought or look up the answer. You can even create a remote timed quiz.
When the details need to be saved
- You want a record of the responses and your participants want a record of what they said.
When you’re in a public or quiet place
- Participants can take part in this conversation anywhere – on the bus or in the office and their responses can be private - not heard by everyone else.
When the questions are texted to you
- All the participants have to do is respond – in 144 characters or less – no long winded answers, just the facts.